TOP SELLER! HIGH VALUE TREAT!
According to Dr Pitcairn's book 'The Complete Natural Health Guide for Dogs and Cats' a little bit of garlic added to your dog's diet can actually bring loads of health benefits. Too much of a good thing is always bad so the key is moderation. A 5kg dog can take up to half a clove of garlic a day.
What health benefits you may ask:
- Tick/Flea Repellent: It won’t kill the fleas and ticks, but those little buggers don’t like the taste of it. One sniff and they’ll be making their way off your dog.
- Immune System Boost: Garlic has proven to do wonders with dogs with suppressed immune systems and as well has those fighting cancer. It gives a boost to bloodstream cells that kill bad microbes and cancer cells.
- Liver Boost: Garlic is known to have detoxifying effects, which can help the liver get rid of toxins from the body.
- Fights Bacterial, Viral, and Fungal Infections: Bacteria, virus and fungi are no match for garlic! With its potent antimicrobial and antibiotic properties, it fights parasites and protozoan organisms as well.
- Lowers Blood Cholesterol and Triglyceride: Mix the proper dose of uncooked garlic with your dog’s food and it can help lower blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Cardiovascular Boost: Wonderful in older and overweight dogs, garlic can prevent blood clots, and reduce cholesterol levels and fat build up in the arteries.
Our Pork Twisters are seasoned with a little organic garlic and organic rosemary (antioxidant) and dehydrated at a low temp to retain all nutrients!
We use only Australian Pork loin and the twisted meat gives more chew, though most dogs will just finish it in no time!
Smells so good you would want to eat them yourself!
Preservative free, non-irradiated, human grade. Packaged in BPA free bags with oxygen absorbers for safe, bacteria free storage. Suitable for freezing.